Relation of sugar to diabetes:
- Eating more sugar doesn't directly cause diabetes.
- Excessive sugar leads to weight gain.
- Obesity may lead to diabetes
what is the sugar that is causing diabetes?
Glucose (sugar) in blood when increase above normal level it leads to diabetes.
what is Insulin?
- Insulin is a hormone produced by pancreas to reduce the blood sugar level.
- when the insulin production lowers,it leads to diabetes.
- That's the reason people having sugar are advised to take insulin via injection.