Teeth starts to grow when the baby is 8 - 10 months old. Cleaning and maintaining their milk teeth is necessary to avoid any bacterial infections.
- Parent can use his/her index finger with little amount of paste and start to train the baby for brushing. Using your own finger helps in having a proper hold and control of the baby.
- Once they get used to what is going on, finger brush can be used with little amount of paste.
- The finger brush has a provision to clean baby's tongue as well.
- The paste must be Fluoride-free for babies under 3 years.
- While washing their teeth,
. hold their hands with your left hand
. make them bend a little
. wash their mouth with your right hand
. make sure they are not gulping the water
- Cleaning their teeth twice a day is necessary.
Finger brush: Amazon
Tooth paste: Amazon