- A type of syndrome found mostly in male during adulthood.
- Inability to grow or engage themselves in any behavior.
- Power- loving troublemakers who cant read,won't learn, don't get along with anyone and finally turn more violent.
- Incapable of competing and cooperating.They envy normally successful boys to make themselves feel better.
- Causes may be because of spoiled and abusive childhood, economic hopelessness.
- Named after fictional character "Peter Pan" who never ages.
Micheal Jackson who said "I am Peter Pan in my heart".