- Less maintenance and more expensive among the other gold colors.
- Mixture of pure Gold and Platinum or Silver.Also can be a mixture of Gold,Platinum,Nickel, and Zinc.
- Usually plated with Rhodium to create harder surface and brighter shine.
- More scratch resistant and affordable than yellow gold.
- Mixture of pure Gold,Copper, and Silver.
- More affordable than yellow and white gold since inexpensive copper is used.
Mixture of pure Gold and Silver.
Made from using Cobalt Oxide.
Blue and Purple Gold:
Made from oxidation on the alloy surface for a long time.