- Low beam light up the road in short ranges,hence used mostly in the city.
- When there is an extreme weather condition like heavy rain,snow or fog, low beam is used.High beam will reflect the light back to you in these conditions.
- Used whenever the driver's visibility is within 150 meters range.
- High beam headlights give bright and long range illumination.
- Used mostly in highways and rural areas where traffic is much less.
- Switch to low beam when the oncoming vehicle is within 150 meters or when you are approaching a vehicle from behind,so that you won't blind the driver.