Sindhu Suresh - Fashion Bites 8-Apr-2021
Fashion is a cycle that keeps changing but few classics stays forever and ll never fail you..
* White shirt: white shirt looks chic when it’s kept simple, but it also looks just as good when paired with a statement outfit.
* Denim pants: No wardrobe is complete without denim. One of the most versatile pieces you can own.
* Go-to Black heels: There’s safety in the color black, pairing colored shoes with your look requires a bit more thought and effort than simply throwing on some black shoes.
* Feminine fitted jacket: Feminine fitted jacket is one of the wardrobe's Swiss army knife staples. It's versatile, statement-making, and timeless.
* Basic denim jacket: A denim jacket is an excellent option for many outfits. The garment is perfect for adding a simple yet stylish finishing touch to an array of looks.
* Lace top: An elegant lace top is the perfect staple item to have in your closet. You can wear it out for date night, keep it casual for a day out, or anything in between.
* Chic leather jacket: The leather jacket is such a classic and versatile item of clothing that’s been on trend since the beginning of time and will never go out of fashion.
* Little black dress: Black is an all-time classic color, and you can never go wrong with a little black dress.
* Oversized hoodie: The hoodie, endless comfort but very much in the danger zone of looking like a true slacker, how to style oversized hoodie, can be a little concern.
This COVID19 situation has replaced our life from shopping the latest trends to basic wardrobe essentials that put utility and comfort above all.